Before you begin the application read the How to Become a Service Crew document for it will help you in the application process. To begin the Junior Counselor application, you will need to click on the link below. Before you start the application you need to prepare in advance to answer the following questions:
- In what church activities have you been involved?
- What positions of leadership have you held in your church?
- On another paper, please write a brief testimony. You need to explain how and when you came to know the Lord. You need to explain how your spiritual life has matured since then. You need to explain what the Lord has been doing in your life over the past year in greater detail.
- Please write a paragraph explaining why you want to be a Junior Counselor at Stony Glen Camp.
- What do you feel is your greatest characteristic that will make you effective as a JC? Why do you feel this characteristic is important?
- What do you feel is your weakest characteristic that could limit your effectiveness as a Junior Counselor? What can you do to address this weakness?
- What person has had the greatest impact on your life? How did this person have this impact?
It is important to remember that once you start the application you must complete the entire thing. You cannot save your progress.